Who ARE WE?
YOUR HEALTHCARE pROVIDER
CURTRELL sMITH fnp-c
Curtrell has dedicated her career to providing holistic and preventative healthcare to her patients from all walks of life. She has experience in treating all stages of life and thrives on finding the underlying cause of her patient’s problems, providing them with the tools necessary to change the trajectory of their overall health. Once a problem is identified, she works with each patient to develop an evidence based, individualized plan of care to promote the best patient outcome. She has over 10 years of healthcare experience, and has worked in many settings including critical care, emergency room, community care, family practice, oncology, internal medicine and urgent care.
She received her bachelor’s and master’s of science in nursing from Southern University in Baton Rouge, LA. She is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. When not providing exceptional care to her patients, she enjoys reading, shopping, cooking, and traveling with her husband, Kent.
Our mission is to build long-term, partnering relationships built on trust and mutual respect. We strive to provide compassionate, accessible, high quality, individualized and cost effective healthcare to the community. We promote health literacy to restore the whole person and prevent disease from occurring or progressing through a collaborative approach.
- INCLUSIVENESS- We work collaboratively with patients, other healthcare providers, laboratories and imaging centers toward a common goal
- QUALITY- We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes
- INNOVATION- We welcome change and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals
- INTEGRITY-We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, and transparency
- COMPASSION- We provide a caring and supportive environment for our patients and their families